Bring your pond alive. Our innovative fountains are transformative. They give character. Through fluid motion and tranquil sound, they invite an emotional connection to one of the most basic, yet most powerful forces on earth… WATER.
Our fountains are born from the fruits of over two and a half years of development and testing. Made in the USA, they come in two different motor outputs to compliment whatever size pond or small lake you have by creating a memorable ambiance both in appearance and sound.
Included with your fountain purchase, we currently offer 10 nozzle spray patterns to further create your own unique experience. Additional nozzles can be purchased to alter your fountain as desired. They are designed and built from quality components to create a rugged and dependable fountain. Our fountains are ready to operate out of the box and are easy to install with everything you need: Float, pump, nozzle, power cord, mooring lines, mooring stakes, fountain control panel/timer with GFCI protection. Within minutes you can add all a fountain can offer to your pond, lake, housing or commercial development, park, golf course or anywhere you would desire to bring water to life.
To determine the fountain and nozzle sizes to best fit your pond, use our sizing charts below:
Our fountains are forged from the following components:
- Severe duty professional industrial pumps for dirty water continuous use
- State-of-the-art technology and durable construction of cast aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- High flow rates for impressive displays for rated horsepower
- Low maintenance
- Built in filter screen
- High gauge electric cord for required current and length associated with a pond fountain
- Available in 1/2 horsepower (120volt), 1 horsepower (120 or 240volt), and 2 horsepower (240volt) models
- Comes standard with 100 foot electric cable. Additional lengths are available up to 250 feet. (Contact us if you need anything beyond that)
- Can operate in as little as 36″ of water for 1/2 HP fountain or 44″ for 1 HP and 2HP fountain.
- CSA approved
In contrast to many of the cheap fountains on the market that use inexpensive hardware store variety submersible pumps only designed to run 5 minutes a day and in pure clean water, the pumps for our fountains are used in industrial applications such as mine and quarry dewatering, contaminated water removal, and barge ballasting. They are able to withstand tough job site use such as water containing sand and gravel with ease. Designed for high flow rates, long lasting, continuous duty, and dirty water conditions that you find in open air earth bottom ponds. Selected and tested in harsh conditions for over two and a half years to ensure years of enjoyment with minimal maintenance.
- Precision-machined from solid brass, stainless steel, or new technology 3D printed
- High strength
- Corrosion resistant
- 10 unique spray patterns to choose from
- Easy to install and change
Our variety of spray patterns allow you to design your very own unique look for your water feature. When specifying your fountain, we offer 7 standard nozzles and 3 premium upgrade nozzles for you to choose from.
- Impact, UV, and corrosion resistant
- Wide base and thin profile for stability and to minimize appearance
- Elegant integration of lighting kit into float
- Beautifully integrated into our fountain float
- Comes with your choice of a 3 light or 6 light configuration
- Each light is incredibly easy to install into the float
- Lighting kit installs in minutes with no tools necessary
- Low Voltage transformer/timer/photocell included with every light kit
Each light is powered by (1) 10 watt super bright LED. Each light puts out a whopping 650 lumens! For a combined light output of 1,950 lumens for the 3 light kit and 3,900 lumens for the six light kit. Which makes for one amazingly bright fountain. At 10 cents per kilowatt hour, our 6 light kit only costs 1/2 cent per hour to operate.
We simply didn’t stop until we developed one of the most elegant, easy to install, brightest, longest lasting, lowest power lighting kit on the market, while at the same time keeping it one of the most economical lighting kit on the market.
- Fully automatic timer operation for fountain control
- Ground Fault Current Interruption (GFCI) built into every control panel
- Optional Digital control panel upgrade allowing for 14 unique on/off events throughout the week, battery backup, automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment
- All control panels are wired for future lighting kit
- NEMA 3R enclosures for outdoor weather exposure
- All panels can be locked to prevent intrusion/tampering
- CSA Approved
Our fully automatic control panels allow for fully automatic on/off operation of your fountain. Dealing with water and electricity, safety comes first. That’s why all of our control panels are CSA approved and have built in GFCI protection.
Our Standard Control Panel (120V) comes with a mechanical timer and a non-timed outlet for future lighting kit. The control panel comes wired with a standard 3-prong 120v plug. Simply plug the control panel into your power supply (installed per local codes), plug in your fountain, set the on/off times and you are ready to enjoy your fountain.
Our Deluxe Control Panel (240V) is to be hardwired into the power supply. Run a 4 wire 3 conductor line (Black, White, Red, and ground) to allow for simultaneous 120V operation for a future lighting kit. Once the control panel is wired with power, plug in your fountain, set the desired on/off times, and sit back and enjoy.
Upgrade to our Digital Control Panel which offers 120V or 240V operation and permits different operations each day. Offers up-to-the-minute programming, 28 set points, automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment, Non-volatile EEPROM memory to hold programming indefinitely, temporary or permanent programming override, and battery backup to keep time during power outages.
All of our fountains, control panels, and components come with a 1 year limited warranty only against defects in material or workmanship under normal use. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear over time, misuse, abuse, power surges, lighting strikes, improper installation, use in brackish or salt water, water with low PH, under voltage, natural disasters, freezing, or wildlife damage. This warranty is nontransferable. Upon our inspection and evaluation, a component found to be defective and under warranty, at the sole discretion of Tin Shark Fountainworks, LLC., will be repaired or replaced, one time, at no cost. Return shipping costs to Tin Shark Fountainworks, LLC. will apply. Repairing or replacing parts or components found to be defective will be Tin Shark Fountainworks, LLC. sole obligation under this warranty.
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied – and any other obligation or liability whatever on the part of Tin Shark Fountainworks, LLC. In no event shall Tin Shark Fountainworks, LLC be liable for any special or consequential damages.
The warranty begins at the date the fountain is shipped to the customer. Customer shall contact Tin Shark Foutainworks to obtain a RMA number prior to returning any part or component.